Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I love to show little portions of what I'm currently working on here!
Check back often for updates, and don't forget to comment on your favorites!

June 5, 2012

Elizabeth & Jazmine

I normally don't photograph newborns. But I booked these sweet little twins of my cousin's back months ago and couldn't resist the opportunity. I was thrilled when Jessamyn from Uptown Photography accepted the offer to come assist me on this shoot. She was more than helpful and I enjoyed shooting with her! These sweet baby girls slept so well and let us pose them no problem. I was amazed at how well they slept for us. Here is a quick preview for all the family and friends waiting. I am in love. Thank you Kim for letting me photograph your sweet baby girls!









No comments: