Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I love to show little portions of what I'm currently working on here!
Check back often for updates, and don't forget to comment on your favorites!

September 23, 2013

Wendy's Walls

Meet my aunt Wendy Hay.
She is a mom to 6 beautiful children, she knows how to keep them all healthy and happy using natural remedies, and she is a talented painter. We bought our first home a few months ago and were so excited to be able to finally paint. I was so excited to finally be able to have Wendy paint something fun for my kids. I decided to have her paint a tree with owls on the playroom wall. It looks amazing! I am so impressed with how well it turned out that I had to share it with all of you.I apologize that I do not have a full length picture of the tree. I don't  have a wide angle lens, and I couldn't get back far enough. I did my best to capture the tree and all the details.







Want Wendy to paint something for you? She paints anything from rocks, to mailboxes, to walls to anything you can think of. You name it, she can paint it. You can contact Wendy by going to her facebook page or by emailing her at wojo@cableone.net. You can also contact me if you want more info on how to hire Wendy. If you want something unique painted on your wall, don't hesitate to hire Wendy, you will not be disappointed!

No comments: