Welcome to My Blog!

Welcome to my blog! I love to show little portions of what I'm currently working on here!
Check back often for updates, and don't forget to comment on your favorites!

January 19, 2012

Sugar&Spice

I had the great opportunity to do a newborn shoot yesterday for a boutique shop that sells bows and crocheted items. Rebekka from Sugar&Spice brought me adorable hats and sets for my session. Go check out her work, as well as Amanda's work over at Sugar&Spice and enjoy this preview. Thank you Addi for modeling for me.





If you have a product and would like to do a photos for product swap contact me at sellers.photo@gmail.com. We are always looking for little models. Models receive and session with a disk at a discounted price. We are currently looking for boy and girl newborn models (must be between the age of 1 and 14 days, so if you are due soon I want to talk to you). If you have a little model at any age, please email me at picture of them and their age and I will put them on my list of models.

No comments: